This week your homework task is to write a letter or poem to your parents, which will be presented to them on Monday the 16th of December (Graduation Night). This draft must be completed in your homework book by this Friday (29/11/2019).
If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why? Write a detailed paragraph in your homework book.
ALL – Maths
Find a picture in a magazine/newspaper or photo of tesselation
tell me what shapes are tesselated are they translated, reflected or rotated?
ALL – Reading;
Literature Circles tasks
if your group is finished, write a character profile;
Physical appearance; _____________________
How I feel about this character and why; _______
Post a comment down below with 5 things about you.
We are going to try and guess who you are (don’t make it too easy or too hard).
- Make sure you AREN’T logged on (normally when you comment, you should ALWAYS log on- your comments will be deleted by the teacher otherwise)
- Fill in the name with a name that won’t give away who you are (e.g. ‘someone123’)
- Put in a fake email address or ‘someone @something.com’
- DON’T put in a website
- Write a comment that says 5 things about you – which are real.
- Fill in the antispam word
- Submit comment
- Now login
- Keep refreshing your page and the comments will start appearing- as they do, write a list and see if you can guess who each person is. You can post your guesses as a reply to the comment if you like.
Please complete all tasks;
1. Reading – 4 nights recorder in your Diary and signed by a guardian.
2. Lit Circles roles to be completed by Thursday, best work! PLEASE HAVE YOUR LIT.CIRCLES BOOKS ON THAT DAY
4. Classmasters Speeches for debates.