Homework this week is due on Friday 14th February.
- Please handwrite the 100-word challenge (prompt below). Remember to write neatly, use punctuation and check your spelling.…as it flew towards us I couldn’t see what it was …Things to think about:
- What is it?
- Is it dangerous?
- What do you think it is?
- What will this mean?
- Read 4 nights for the week. Make sure you record the title of book, pages read and time spent reading.
- Diary needs to be signed by parent or carer at least once this week.
- Revision of skip counting (multiplication facts). This can be done in your book, using flash cards, making a poster, revising with a parent or sibling or using the link below.Times tables https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
Whatever you choose, please record in your homework book or diary and ask your parent or carer to sign.
- Writer’s notebook to be completed-Front Cover.