Group 1 & 2:
· Conduct a survey
Some suggestions are:
· Gender (male or female) and left or right handed
· The year or class someone is in and whether they play sport on the weekend
· Gender and favourite season of the year (spring, summer, autumn or winter)
· Teacher or students and whether they prefer bananas or apples (They must select either a banana or an apple.)
· Age in years and favourite type of movie (from a set list such as comedy, cartoon, drama, science fiction)
Side-by-side column graphs
You can display data from two-way tables in a side-by-side column graph.
The table and graph below compare the numbers of boys and girls choosing particular sports.
Watch this video: Turning 2 way tables into comparison graphs- http://splash.abc.net.au/home#!/media/1477653/