Apologies to those who have been diligently searching for this week’s homework… the post was not published 🙁
Choose the times tables that you need to work on. Practise and get your parent to sign.
If you think you’ve got them, come and get it signed off by your teacher. You don’t have to do all of them this week. Pick one or two each week to work on.
4 nights reading, include the title of the book, number of pages read and make sure your parents sign it.
Write a reading response about ‘All the things that could go wrong’
Include topics from Reading Journal Topics
- How it reminds of something
- How the book makes you feel
- Whether you like the book or not
- How do you feel about the characters?
- What are your questions or wonderings?