- Reading 4 nights. Make sure you record in your diary what pages you have read and how long you have spent reading. you should read a minimum of 20 minutes – preferably 30 minutes.
- Please complete the 100wcWe have someone in difficulty for this week’s prompt. It is:
… ‘I’m trying to hold on,’ he shouted …
Things to think about:
- Is this a physical situation?
- What is he holding onto?
- What will happen if he let’s go?
- He is shouting so is this dangerous?
- Maths – find something at home that is measured in : kilograms, grams, metres, millimetres, degrees, litres and seconds. Record the item and it’s measurements e.g. the bag of flour is 2kg. We have used half so we have 1kg left.
Reminder – Friday is ‘Live for Lily’ day – wear pink.