Today you will be coming up with your own design for your perfect treehouse. If you get a chance, go outside or go for a walk and look up into the treetops for inspiration!
First… watch the video to hear the story “Everything You Need For A Treehouse”
Next… draw a detailed design of your own dream treehouse.
- Materials that it would be made out of
- How will people get in and out
- Are there moving parts?
- What makes it special
Then… see if you can make a simple model using things you have at home!
You could use:
- Sticks, leaves or other things from your yard (or that you find on a walk)
- Craft materials like paper, straws, pipecleaners
- Building toys, like Lego or other blocks.
Here are some examples below:
2 thoughts on “STEAM Fun – Tuesday 01/06/21”
my tree house had a puncher for intruders!!!!!!!
Wow what a unique idea! No one will get be able to sneak in 🙂