Hi 3/4s, welcome to wonderful Wednesday. Middle of the week is always a good place to be.
- Your small group will focus on reading, So come prepared with the appropriate work book.
- Your maths is available on the blog, just click the link with the strategy you’ve been working on. If you want to challenge yourself, or refresh your memory, feel free to try the link of one of the other strategies.
- Click here to check the time for all your Webex groups for this week. If you can’t join the group at that time, please let your teacher know!
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm, your teacher’s Webex room will be open if you want to pop in to ask a question or simply for a chat.
- Keep an eye on when your MVIMP lesson is.
Scroll down below for today’s lessons. Again, once you’ve finished your lessons you may want to check out:
- the extra activities page
- some suggestions for exercise and physical activity
- and the MPPS mindfulness blog MPPS mindfulness blog
- we’ve also added some interesting maths challenges on Mathletics you might want to check out.
Finally, the middle of the week seems like a good time to learn a new skill, or practice an old one. If there is something new or interesting you’ve been wanting to learn let us know.
One thought on “Wonderful Wednesday”
Wonderful Wednesday and lets hope there’s no fun Friday