Hi 3/4s, welcome to Thankful Thursday.
We are thankful for seeing your terrific faces each day over the last two weeks. We are thankful for your optimism, flexibility and resilience around the online learning. We are also thankful to all your parents, carers, grandparents, aunts, uncles and older sisters and brothers, who supported you and kept you motivated, entertained and fed. Finally we are happy we will get to see you in person on Friday!
- Your small group will focus on writing, so come prepared with the appropriate work book.
- Click here to check the time for all your Webex groups for this week. If you can’t join the group at that time, please let your teacher know!
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm, your teacher’s Webex room will be open if you want to pop in to ask a question or simply for a chat.
- Your specialist lesson will be Art with Christine. You can access the timetables and links for all specialist Webex classes here as well: Specialist Webex
Scroll down below for today’s lessons. Again, once you’ve finished your lessons you may want to check out:
- the extra activities page
- some suggestions for exercise and physical activity
- and the MPPS mindfulness blog MPPS mindfulness blog
- we’ve also added some interesting maths challenges on Mathletics you might want to check out.
Finally, after today’s lessons it’ll be time to take a break from online learning. So turn off your computers, rest up and we will see you in person Friday.