Morning 3/4s, what a start to the week. Monday we had blossoms out all over the place. Yesterday there was so much sunshine I had THAT song stuck in my head all day. Can you guess what it was? If you can’t you’ll find a sing along version at the bottom of this post.
Maybe you can have a family karaoke session after dinner tonight. the words are on the screen. Or maybe you can ask your teacher to sing it for you this morning (or you can sing it to them)!
Finally don’t forget to check out Shannon’s 1/2 class’ assembly performance from last week. It’s to the right on this page.
Today you have:
- a whole class catch up at 9 o’clock
- small group meetings focusing on maths
- a reading lesson which continues this week’s focus on different types of personal stories
- a writing lesson where you are asked to turn yesterday’s reseached notes in an historical recount
- and a science investigation about pollen.
Today in your small groups you will be working with your teacher. Please come prepared with your grid book a pencil and an eraser. Also please make sure that you attend the correct small group time.
Your teachers will also have their Webex rooms open from 12:00pm – 12:30pm. We will be there to talk about today’s work, answer any questions or simply for a chat.
The are no specialist classes for 3/4s today. If you have one tomorrow check the specialist timetable.
We look forward to seeing you, and your class mates, at 9am for our whole class morning meeting (and maybe a sing along).