(Return to Science Week 2020 – The Ocean home page)
Click on the questions to find the answers:
- How deep is the ocean?
- Can you name some deep sea creatures?
- What are the largest animals ever?
- Why do whales sing?
- Will the ocean ever run out of fish?
- How do fish make electricity?
- Can the ocean run out of oxygen?
- How squids outsmart their predators?
- Could underwater farms help fight climate change?
- How do sea lions hunt for fish?
- Why do we harvest horseshoe crab blood?
- How do schools of fish swim in harmony?
How much do you know about these amazing sea creatures:
- I’m a Dolphin
- I’m a Jellyfish
- I’m an Octopus
- I’m a Seahorse
- I’m a Seal
- I’m a Shark
- I’m a Stingray
- I’m a Whale