Due Friday 15th March 2019
This week you have only 2 homework items.
- Please read, discuss with your parents, sign and get parent/carer to sign the acceptable use for digital technology agreement. The link below will take you to the full document on the school website.
2. As well as 4 nights of reading we would also like you to write a short response for each night in your Homework Book (1-2 sentences) about your reading, this could be a question, a wondering, a connection or a prediction. This is NOT a summary of what you have read.
complete the answers in your well being book.
Due 22nd of February 2019
- Diary must be at school every day. The teacher will check and sign every Friday. Please ensure your parent/guardian has signed them by Thursday each week.
- Reading; Please make sure you have read at least 5 times for the week for at least 20 minutes each time. Your reading log will be recorded in your diary and should be checked by parents.
- Practice your multiplication fact goal by logging into http://www.timestables.me.uk/ (you should practice these 3 times at least) write your practice sessions into your diaries and ask your parents to confirm this by signing it on Thursday (with one signature). If you are unable to access the website, you can practice your number facts in your homework book, make flashcards and posters.
- 100-word challenge, this is to be posted on your blog.This week we have a photo for you to write about
Things to think about:
- Where is this bear?
- Who did it belong to?
- Why has it been dropped?
- How does it’s owner feel?
Due Friday 15th of February 2019
- Diary: your diary must be at school every day, I will be checking your diary on Friday. please ensure that a Parent or guardian has signed it by Thursday night.
- Please make sure you have read at least 5 times for the week for at least 20 minutes each time. Your reading log will be recorded in your diary and should be checked by parents.
- Maths: practise your multiplication factor goals
- 100-word challenge, (this is to be posted on your blog) This weeks prompt is: ….it was completely out of tune!
- Writer’s notebook; this week you will need to collect a variety of items to decorate your writer’s notebook this can include photos, pictures of food, movie tickets, cards, ect.. all items that reflect your personality.